Please do not auto-reply to this announcement

From: Anna Li [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

This is Anna from Chinese Community Center of Flushing, we email before regarding to our volunteer programs.

We had 3 students came in, and provide our community members very thorough nutrition workshops which been very helpful and educational, lots of them changed their life styles and eat really healthy now. and your students enjoyed it too.

However, those students are starting to work now. I am wondering, can you please help us to send a general announcement again for volunteer opportunities? Please see the attached document describing our program and this opportunity.

Thank you so much for your time, and look forward to hear from you !

Anna Li

Adult Day Care Program Director

Chinese Community Center of Flushing

IRS Recognized 501(c)(3) Organization

43-17 Union ST. Level C

Flushing, NY 11355

Tel: 347-927-9860

Fax: 718-559-6428

www.cccflushing.org

Privacy Notice: This electronic mail message, and any attachments, are confidential and are intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is proprietary and that may be
Individually Identifiable or Protected Health Information under HIPAA. If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately contact the sender by telephone, or by email, and destroy all copies of this
message. If you are a regular recipient of our electronic mail, please notify us promptly if you change
your email address.