From: Natalie S. Delleo <[log in to unmask]>
U . We have an opportunity available and would like to review resume of candidates that meet with the requirements. Please see attachment.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks!

Natalie Delleo
Human Resources Manager
23 Progress Street
Edison, NJ 08820
Tel 908.561.5995 ext 143
Fax 908.561.4164
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.allenflavors.com

Disclaimer:

This e-mail message from Allen Flavors, Inc., including any attachments, is private and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or use it or disclose it to others. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.