From: Carmen Diaz-Malvido [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 5:38 PM
To: Carmen Diaz-Malvido
Subject: Employment Opportunity: Americorp Position

FYI: Americorp employment opportunity- see attachment for further details. Please post and share with your networks.

---
Hello, everyone and happy Thursday:

Our partners over at West Harlem Group Assistance, Inc. are hiring for a "Food Access Outreach Coordinator" to join their Healthy Eating Initiative.  This is an Americorps position.  They are looking for a person committed to the Harlem Community - of which I am sure many of you know plenty of folks!  The position calls for someone who has a strong interest in: education, outreach, access, and the affordability of healthy foods.

Description attached.  Please share with your networks, and let's find someone great to fill the role and help with the food access initiatives that are so important to our city and communities.

Cheers,

Devin

Devin Madden, MPH
Project Manager, The Partnership for a Healthier Manhattan
at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Department of Health Evidence and Policy

Office Tel: 212-659-9559
Fax: 212-423-2998

Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/healthiermanhattan

[small for sig]