I am writing to you as the Student Liaison for iaedp NY (The International Association for Eating Disorder Professionals.) Every year we have numerous educational events, our first event of the school year taking place on September 20th. These events are incredibly opportunities for students who may wish to enter the mental health, nutrition, or medical field and especially for those who wish to concentrate in the eating disorder field. The upcoming event will include a presentation by Laura Wood from Castlewood Treatment Center on "Internal Family Systems and Eating Disorders Using Expressive Therapies."
I have attached the flyer for this event.

Thank you so much, I'd be happy to answer any questions!
All the best,
Temimah Zucker

Student Liaison, iaedp NY