To ensure that this newsletter is delivered to your inbox, add

Logo

Greetings from SciMON!

If you are receiving this email, you signed up to be a part of SciMON's network to learn more about research opportunities related to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) at Hunter College.

We will begin sending you a concise monthly "SciMON Bulletin" to keep you informed about upcoming SciMON events, upcoming program deadlines, and other exciting news related to STEM research.

We hope that these informative emails will prove useful to you in the future. At any time, you may opt to unsubscribe or adjust your subscription settings.

You will receive our September 2013 issue of the SciMON Bulletin soon!

Have a successful semester, and we'll see you at our events!

--The SciMON team

Subscription information

Contact Details

SciMON