Dear Colleagues,

We look forward to the first meeting of the NYC Media Seminar on Wednesday, October 2 from 10am-12 in room #1502 of the Associated Press headquarters at 450 W. 33rd St., New York City.  Our first speaker will be Luis Cabral, NYU, presenting “Motion Picture Supply and Demand.”  You can find the papers here and here.  On Wednesday, November 2 Catherine Tucker, MIT, will present “Viral Video Ad Campaigns.” The full list of presenters and papers is available here:  http://econ.hunter.cuny.edu/hresearch/media-economics/conferences-events.

Our hosts at the AP have requested RSVP’s for building access.  If you have not done so, please RSVP to me at [log in to unmask] or to Miklos at [log in to unmask] with your name and affiliation. Please do not respond to the LISTSERV.

Apologies for double-posting, from henceforth we will use the listserv only.  This will be the final mass-email for the series, so please register for MEDIANYC listserv by sending an email to [log in to unmask] with SUBSCRIBE MEDIANYC-L in the e-mail message body (and nothing else), or follow this link MEDIANYC-L and register for the list.

Miklos and I look forward to seeing you next week!

Lisa George

Lisa M. George
Associate Professor of Economics
Hunter College and the Graduate Center, CUNY
695 Park Avenue
New York, NY  10065

To unsubscribe from the MEDIANYC-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(MEDIANYC-L,SIGNOFF);