/arlene spark
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: NYCNEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 28, 2013 at 9:25:15 PM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Save the Date for November NYCNEN Meeting

Dear NYCNEN Members and Friends,

We hope that you will be able to join us on Friday, November 22, 2013 for NYCNEN's second general meeting, "Intuitive Eating: A Workshop".  Learn about the concept of intuitive eating, some of the evidence supporting its practice and how intuitive eating can be applied to specific populations. Our presenters will highlight how you can incorporate intuitive eating into your work with children, families and with people with diabetes.

Meeting bonus: We will be sharing a mindful lunch directly after the meeting for those who are able to stay. Please bring your own lunch and join us from 12:15 -1:30. Space for the lunch is limited.

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] and note if you will be attending only the meeting or the meeting and lunch.

Topic:
Intuitive Eating: A Workshop