From: GNYDA Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, October 7, 2013 12:07 PM
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2013 GNYDA Dietetic Internship Fair

Hello, Dr. Navder,

I'm writing on behalf of the GNYDA to invite your DPD students to our upcoming annual dietetic internship fair.

Each year, this event gives students an opportunity to hear NYC area dietetic internship program directors explain the focus of their programs, as well as other details such as cost, application deadlines, and what they look for in prospective interns. Afterward the directors' presentations, students have a chance to speak with them one-on-one during the 'fair' portion of the event. It's a great opportunity to get a jumpstart on the challenging application and matching process necessary for landing an internship.

2013 GNYDA Dietetic Internship Fair
Saturday, November 16th
12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Lehman College, Music Building
250 Bedford Park Blvd West, Bronx

The event costs $10 for students ($5 for GNYDA student members). Pre-registration is required by November 11th. http://www.gnyda.org/Public/Events.aspx

Would you consider notifying students either in class or by posting the attached flyer? In past years, DPD students have found the event very helpful at the start of their application process. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Many thanks!

Sincerely,
Amelia

--