Saveur magazine, a leading food publication with a distinctly international focus, is currently looking for editorial research interns.

Responsibilities include researching stories that are in development, fact-checking and some administrative assistance. There are also many opportunities to write, from small front of book pieces to longer web articles.

Candidates must have excellent researching and writing skills and a demonstrated interest food and publishing. Knowledge of a foreign language is preferred, but not required.

The internship runs 3-4 months, during which the editorial research interns work with Saveur's small, close-knit editorial staff on a variety of projects. The Winter internship begins in mid December and runs through late January, and the Spring internship begins in late January/early February and runs through early May.

We ask for a commitment of three full days per week, but can allow two-days-per-week commitments.

Though the internship is unpaid, you may be eligible for fieldwork credit.we do offer academic credit.

To apply, email resume, letter of interest and writing sample to the Assistant Editor, Dominique Lemoine, at [log in to unmask]

Arlene Spark, EdD, RD, FADA, FACN

Professor of Nutrition

CUNY School of Public Health

Hunter College & The CUNY Graduate Center

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from our listserv, NFS-L:
Click here: LISTSERV 16.0 - Subscribe or Unsubscribe to the NFS-L List