Thanks to Effie Nerantzis for sharing this nutrition internship opportunity.

From: Effie Nerantzis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:06 AM
Subject: Nutrition Intern Posting

I am an alumna of the MPH program at Hunter. I work for a busy medical weight loss practice in midtown and we are looking for someone who will help manage our social media presence. Would you please circulate the following posting please? I greatly appreciate it.

We are a busy medical weight loss practice in midtown looking for a nutrition intern to help us with blogging and managing our social media sites.

The ideal candidate is a graduate level student or undergraduate that has completed a majority of the DPD courses thus far. The ideal candidate:

- has excellent written and verbal communication skills

- is detail-oriented

- is social media savvy

- is business savvy

- is able to research nutrition and wellness articles

- is a self-starter.

This position is flexible and requires about 15 hours a week (including reading and researching) mostly off-site.

Start date: Immediately.

If interested, please send your resumes to [log in to unmask] and/or please call Effie Nerantzis, MPH, RD, CDN at (212) 490-7700. We would like to invite potential candidates for interviews asap this week.

Thank you!

To unsubscribe from the NFSALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(NFSALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);