Interested in a business career? Whether you want to become a banker or start the next Facebook, being a Cooperman Scholar can help you achieve your career goals. Benefits include:
▪   An annual scholarship stipend of $500 to $2,500 (depending on financial need and aid package) to provide financial assistance with tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies or transportation;
▪   Financial assistance as needed to supplement income earned during company internships during the summertime or the school year.
▪   Company visits to meet with business executives one-on-one
▪   Internship and job search support, including resume and cover letter writing, networking help
▪   Skills workshops including Excel and basic financial valuation
▪   Mentoring and counseling
▪   MBA admissions support

Applications are open now and due in 4 weeks on November 15th. For more details on eligibility and the application process, and to access the online application: http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/prebusiness/leon-cooperman-pre-business-program-at-hunter-college/application-process

Any questions please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to receiving your application soon!

Best,

Sandra Shih
Pre-Business Advisor
(212) 772-4825