Interested in a business career? Whether you want to become a banker or start the next Facebook, being a Cooperman Scholar can help you achieve your career goals. Benefits include:

   An annual scholarship stipend of $500 to $2,500 (depending on financial need and aid package) to provide financial assistance with tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies or transportation;

   Financial assistance as needed to supplement income earned during company internships during the summertime or the school year.

   Company visits to meet with business executives one-on-one

   Internship and job search support, including resume and cover letter writing, networking help

   Skills workshops including Excel and basic financial valuation

   Mentoring and counseling

   MBA admissions support

Applications are open now and due in 4 weeks on November 15th. For more details on eligibility and the application process, and to access the online application: http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/prebusiness/leon-cooperman-pre-business-program-at-hunter-college/application-process

Any questions please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to receiving your application soon!

Best,

Sandra Shih

Pre-Business Advisor

(212) 772-4825