SEO (Sponsors for Educational Opportunity) offers challenging, paid summer internships to talented college students of color in top Investment Banks on Wall Street, Fortune 500 companies, leading corporate law firms and best-in-class non-profits/philanthropic foundations. Interns who participate in SEO earn $700 - $1,300 per week and as a result of our rigorous, comprehensive program historically on average 75% of our eligible interns receive full-time job offers.

Internships are available in the following disciplines:

• Asset Management            • Consulting                           • Engineering
• Finance/Accounting           • Human Resources               • Investment Banking
• Investment Research          • Law                                      • Marketing/Sales
• Nonprofit                            • Private Equity                     • Sales & Trading
• Technology                         • Transaction Services
• SEO-U, the pipeline enrichment & mentorship program open to freshmen and sophomores.

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN<http://www.seocareer.org/apply-now>

Note that you must be African-American, Hispanic-American, or Native-American in order to qualify for the SEO program.