Teach For China is working to end education inequality in China by enlisting the most promising young leaders from China and the United States in the effort. We recruit outstanding college graduates from China and the US and train them to serve as full-time teachers for two years in under-resourced Chinese schools. We are currently hiring for a role to support our nonprofit fundraising efforts in China:

The Development Manager will play a key role in supporting Teach For China’s Development team to form strong partnerships with a range of donors and stakeholders. We seek a mission-focused, proactive individual who is at ease in both the Chinese and US contexts, familiar with the challenges of working in rural China, and a flexible problem-solver. Successful candidates must thrive in a fast-paced work environment and demonstrate the ability to be strategic as well as exceptionally organized.

Please see the attached PDF for more information. Interested candidates may contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

More information about this and other open positions at Teach For China is also available at http://www.tfchina.org/careers.