Manicube is hiring for an Operations Intern in Boston. Manicube is a fast growing beauty tech start up headquartered in New York. In partnership with our City Manager, our Boston intern will be instrumental in building our local business from the ground up. It's a fantastic opportunity to learn a variety of functions and make a daily impact with a small start up team!

Position details can be found here<https://docs.google.com/a/manicube.com/file/d/0BxXO9KdWL_hbRDJFOGJyQ1NCbms/edit?usp=drive_web>. Interested candidates should email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ABOUT MANICUBE
Manicube offers 15-minute manicures in offices--- the first in-office service really focused on making working women's lives easier. Manicube was started by 2 Harvard Business School alums in 2012. Employees book appointments and make payments directly on manicube.com<http://manicube.com/>. The service is upscale-- including high-end salon products, the strictest hygiene protocols and iPads for entertainment.

recent Manicube press coverage:

  *   Boston Globe: The Manicurist Down the Hall<http://www.boston.com/business/technology/innoeco/2013/09/the_manicurist_down_the_hall_s.html>
  *   BostInno: Manicube: Bringing Manicures to Offices<http://bostinno.streetwise.co/all-series/manicube-startup-bringing-manicurists-to-offices/>
  *   New York Magazine: Best of New York Issue, Winner "Best Manicurist"<http://nymag.com/bestofny/beauty/2013/manicurist/>
  *   Forbes: 15 Women-Led Start Ups Making it Work<http://www.forbes.com/pictures/lml45edlld/manicube/>
  *   New York Times: Mobile Grooming Services for Busy Working Women<http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/20/fashion/mobile-grooming-services-for-busy-working-women.html?_r=0>
  *   Mashable: Manicube Delivers Manicures to Your New York Office<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=mashable%20manicube&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CFEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2F2012%2F07%2F27%2Fmanicube%2F&ei=zEAYUNfeIY6K6QHi_4D4AQ&usg=AFQjCNEfpQmKtulz0gN8RY2hsco0dvqtTA&sig2=4xdlocOR6P68PM6t3RewAw>
  *   WABC Channel 7 TV Clip: Manicube Brings Manicures into the Workplace<http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/lifestyle&id=8748586>