----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rache Brand <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 4:22 PM
Subject: Cornell and City Harvest Research Opportunity for Students for Spring Semester

Good afternoon!

City Harvest and Cornell's Food & Brand Lab are researching Supermarkets across all of NYC's 5 boroughs.

Here is the flyer (and it is also attached).

This is not a small commitment and we are asking for 3-4 hours a week from January 12th – May 2. It will require 8 hours in the first week and roughly 60 hours of each students time after. We would also be willing to work with you to make this an Internship or an opportunity for class credit hours (Please let me know if you are interested). For 1 exceptional student, we are offering a paid Volunteer Coordinator position for roughly 250 hours total time.

If you would like to check out some of the photos to familiarize yourself with some of the stores, please go to: www.flickr.com/photos/cityharvestsupermarketstudy. If you would like to see the research, we are more than willing to share the key findings to date.

Best,

Rache Brand

Project Manager for the Cornell / City Harvest Supermarket Study

Rache Brand

Project Manager for the Supermarket Study

A research project in support of the City Harvest Healthy Neighborhoods Initiative

Phone: (443)226-9143