We are happy to inform you that we have recently received approval from ACEND for a new internship.  Priority Nutrition Care Distance Dietetic Internship is currently accepting applications from graduates who are able to start in January 2014. While this is short notice, this program is ideal for students who wish or need to stay near home in order to complete an internship, making relocation unnecessary.  Students who apply with their preceptors identified will be given preference. However, we have been working to recruit preceptors and their states are listed on our website.We will work with students who have applied, meet all other criteria and can demonstrate an attempt to locate preceptors on their own to find preceptors.  However, there are no guarantees.
We have 30 spaces available for January for our 2013/2014 class and will have 30 additional spaces in September for the 2014/2015 class.
It is important that any interested students be aware that this is a full time internship (31 weeks) and working at other employment during the internship is discouraged. Applicants are encouraged to read ALL information on the website,  www.PNCDDI.com<http://www.PNCDDI.com> and must go to their DICAS accounts to add this internship as a choice through DICAS. DICAS is open at this time until November 25 for applicants who are applying in the "second round", which can include applicants who have never participated in a match.  It is our understanding that our program is the only program currently listed on DICAS for selection for a January start.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Sincerely,
Paula Reveliotis MS, RD, LDN
Anne Manion MBA, RD, LDN, CDE
Priority Nutrition Care Distance Dietetic Internship
www.PNCDDI.com<http://www.PNCDDI.com>
781-264-6877