New York Needs You (NYNY) is an amazing 2 year fellowship program that combines mentoring/career development, scholarship grants, and guaranteed summer internships. The program specifically targets first generation college students, i.e. your parents did not attend college in the U.S. Details on the program and online application here: http://www.newyorkneedsyou.org/program

I recently met a Hunter student who is currently enrolled in the program, and was so impressed by her fellowship experience to date, especially her summer internship with Morgan Stanley. She has generously offered to speak to anyone at Hunter who might have questions about the program, so please let me know if you'd like me to put you in touch.

***Note that you must be in your 1st year at Hunter in order to be eligible for this fellowship program.***

Sandra Shih (Shoki Se) | Pre-Business Advisor | Hunter College
East Building, Room E1004 | 695 Park Avenue | New York, NY 10065
*[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | * 212-772-4825<tel:212-277-2436>