Subject: ASPPH Fellowships: Opportunities for Recent Graduates of Member Institutions

ASPPH will host a live webinar on Wednesday, January 8, 2014 from 2:30 – 3:30 PM Eastern, entitled “ASPPH Fellowships: Opportunities for Recent Graduates of Member Institutions,” which will provide information about fellowship opportunities available through ASPPH. The webinar will review the opportunities available this year and the steps involved in submitting an application, including a review of the various components of the application package. In addition, ASPPH will offer insight on what fellowship programs can offer early career public health professionals.

ASPPH is currently accepting applications for a variety of fellowship positions available for recent and soon-to-be-graduates of our member schools.  These include:

In addition, we will soon announce positions for the ASPPH/CDC Allan Rosenfield Global Health Fellowship Program – expected program announcement is in late January.

ASPPH fellowships provide an outstanding opportunity for recent graduates of ASPPH-member CEPH-accredited schools and programs of public health to participate in public health programs at the federal level.

Pre-registration for the webinar is necessary – registration instructions are noted below.  Please pass this information along to your students and recent alumni.

Student questions may be directed via e-mail to ASPPH Graduate Training Programs at [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your continued support of ASPPH Graduate Training Programs.

http://www2.gotomeeting.com/g2w/images/918645490/196454267660503846/embed.jpg

ASPPH Fellowships: Opportunities for Recent Graduates of Member Institutions

Join us for a Webinar on January 8

http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/webinar/themes/basic/button_registerNow.gif

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/918645490

Please join ASPPH for a live webinar on Wednesday, January 8, 2:30 PM-3:30 PM EST for more information on ASPPH fellowship programs.

Title:

ASPPH Fellowships: Opportunities for Recent Graduates of Member Institutions

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Time:

2:30 PM - 3:30 PM EST

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

Dorothy A. Biberman, MPH, CPH | Manager of Global Health Programs

Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health (ASPPH) | www.aspph.org

1900 M Street NW, Suite 710 | Washington, DC 20036

Tel: 202-296-1099, ext. 147 | Fax: 202-296-1250 | Email: [log in to unmask]

NOTE: We are now the Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health.

Please update my organization name, website, and email in your system to reflect this change.

cid:image007.jpg@01CE8E10.4A0B5280

Public Health is Your Health

cid:image014.jpg@01CE8E20.8227B0E0  cid:image015.jpg@01CE8E20.8227B0E0  cid:image016.jpg@01CE8E20.8227B0E0  cid:image017.jpg@01CE8E20.8227B0E0

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);