HEN = hunger & environmental nutrition practice group of the ADA/AND

HEN Webinars -- SAVE THE DATES
HEN is excited to announce some great continuing education opportunities from our Webinar Series. Please save the dates and check the website soon for registration instructions.

  *   Transparency in GMO Labeling and Seed Saving: What Dietitians Need to Know

Date: January 16, 2014 at 3pm EST

  *   HEN and Behavioral Health Nutrition (BHN) DPG Present: Playing in the Dirt: Innovative solutions for correcting nutritional deficiencies in Mental Health

PART 1: archived at www.HENdpg.org<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001jQAaUNVPqtSpKigWF2Sjs7Po9gdOGGwhN0v8mE71PXeeMglNfN3J38mZ3OQgEJTx_bkctO4OXLFXf7iexZ5v8VVxE3ai6FOABRzMQ8A3lcHE3fX4DGy35w==>

PART 2: January 16, 2014, 12:00 p.m. EST

  *   HEN and Vegetarian Nutrition (VN) DPGs Unite to Present: The Food Climate Connection

Date: January 30, 2014 at 12 PST/3 EST

  *   The Role of Dietitians in the Local Food Movement

Date: Feb 11, 2014 at 3pm EST

  *   Pesticides in our Food: The How, What, and Why Dietitians Need to Know.

Date: March 11, 2014 at 3pm EST

For more details click here<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001jQAaUNVPqtSkTJH3eyYg7KlQwz94XHur7r8mtKfWaBTp-aCGwxbjBvgw2XAqrLSaKhStbEFhLnbBf6KoTtjTa0UqTAT4igDbfur-NDxwevCqq5Tl5Ec4XSnqJ0uKg860BXDY3rnk8bc8XyfeVysCZTdIqNZYRvDp1f9H9ySAqX_G9Rx0UlTBp_bfUqN3bi688j9GkkRT5JKNufGcWelGHg==>.

Fern Gale Estrow, MS, RDN, CDN
Director of Dietetic Internship Program
Queens College * The City University of New York
Department of Family, Nutrition and Exercise Sciences
65-30 Kissena Boulevard
Remsen Hall 306D
Queens, New York 11367-1597
718-997-4138 (office)