HEN = hunger & environmental nutrition practice group of the ADA/AND

HEN Webinars -- SAVE THE DATES

HEN is excited to announce some great continuing education opportunities from our Webinar Series. Please save the dates and check the website soon for registration instructions.

  • Transparency in GMO Labeling and Seed Saving: What Dietitians Need to Know

Date: January 16, 2014 at 3pm EST

  • HEN and Behavioral Health Nutrition (BHN) DPG Present: Playing in the Dirt: Innovative solutions for correcting nutritional deficiencies in Mental Health

PART 1: archived at www.HENdpg.org

PART 2: January 16, 2014, 12:00 p.m. EST

  • HEN and Vegetarian Nutrition (VN) DPGs Unite to Present: The Food Climate Connection

Date: January 30, 2014 at 12 PST/3 EST

  • The Role of Dietitians in the Local Food Movement

Date: Feb 11, 2014 at 3pm EST

  • Pesticides in our Food: The How, What, and Why Dietitians Need to Know.

Date: March 11, 2014 at 3pm EST

For more details click here.