Information about having your research as part of the poster session.

                                       Having trouble viewing this email? Click here <http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=zm7o69dab&v=001zcvTRfzfKBHUV-Ye1nzBHAgc81O1OmgZFdUKO2wRRrZgfTEpl7uRmgO8EfCVWawRSAdX53dVq3Zzc44j_B6-66FIE7q6nv2s4Wqjk0EQTvlgcFRtGEzCUgTC45yv0nKJy6SeU7PJDt1GHqwDv1hZxqu0N35Wceyf8uSR7MxVUWRyQv2WJmdcGGgTvwo9SA6RoxRtnWWLVcht7J92ZTGZqEtJ_WRGZJOrH8H3-sbWiAPgoE23lP2vnBzLjq-3TlTgCTeBR5i929Q-z0jJTiBUEemHUfPjN7vQ>

[http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs177/1103636165017/img/33.jpg]

Mark Your Calendar!
NYSDA AME 2014

The New York State Dietetic Association (NYSDA) is pleased to invite you to participate in the LARGEST meeting of New York State's food and nutrition professionals for our 84th Annual Meeting & Expo (AME), April 25-26, 2014 at the Hilton Westchester in Westchester, NY.

With a membership of more than 5,700 Registered Dietitians (RD) and Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTR), there is no better place to directly access hundreds of the professionals who keep New York State eating and living healthy!

Conference Session Schedule and Online Registration will be available at the end of February. Visit our conference website<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001NlbHgDCO19ni30tNieH0eOIF5mdOk4IIt6_I_KKkwOAxJeNimW6LiIlrVyL3NBmaMsSpI_OSbJCDuxvGHHfxG0qvklVzdSpC57EWuQMheD-y87dx-rbaM2DjUvPR_xbLwNxNVcY_U7goRFCOvrft5fXbEITzJlVzQEVqL_yC0RkB8JI8NsxOurf5tn4krSDOiJmZYz-Cwaux69YmkXKeMQ==> for the latest conference information!

Be A Part of the Show!

Looking to exhibit?  Download the Prospectus today!<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001NlbHgDCO19lxWH-pXRebpHtOd8bYml7CxP0hmZzrs4X-qz5Y1qnlS6LNwTJBRbsErJ8gjoaeFeId_f8485yjDt9qkJOjD9UwgMd3MOLGfaqstYwsUrMne0YmdbVcLsptksuvIEW12-jayYJncKiJfRcX7nwE27LUpTqNPt9LArTe6ylRRKDvBiB5MGAi6Ox0nYxDvfMse5yVzCozvqtikDkDDzRDovy1qquGcI1PaTA=>

The New York State Dietetic Association invites you to participate as an exhibitor at our 84th Annual Meeting & Expo. As an exhibitor, you'll have the unique opportunity to:

  *   Showcase your product and grow your brand
  *   Increase exposure through sponsorship and advertising
  *   Directly access nutrition professionals and NYSDA members
  *   Access other business partners in the industry
  *   Network with customers and interact with colleagues
  *   Opportunity to access educational sessions at a discounted rate

Join us and be a part of the show! Download the Prospectus today.<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001NlbHgDCO19lxWH-pXRebpHtOd8bYml7CxP0hmZzrs4X-qz5Y1qnlS6LNwTJBRbsErJ8gjoaeFeId_f8485yjDt9qkJOjD9UwgMd3MOLGfaqstYwsUrMne0YmdbVcLsptksuvIEW12-jayYJncKiJfRcX7nwE27LUpTqNPt9LArTe6ylRRKDvBiB5MGAi6Ox0nYxDvfMse5yVzCozvqtikDkDDzRDovy1qquGcI1PaTA=>

Support the Industry, Consider Sponsorship!

Help NYSDA produce a first-rate Annual Meeting & Expo! The quality of our Annual Meeting & Expo is directly linked to the support we receive from our sponsors. Through sponsorship, you express your support of the Association and raise your profile by gaining statewide exposure for your business!

Your involvement as a sponsor will put you in touch with hundreds of food and nutrition professionals. Regardless of the level of sponsorship you choose, you can expect your business to be recognized as a sponsor in all AME promotions!

Check out all of our sponsorship opportunities and download the Prospectus<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001NlbHgDCO19lxWH-pXRebpHtOd8bYml7CxP0hmZzrs4X-qz5Y1qnlS6LNwTJBRbsErJ8gjoaeFeId_f8485yjDt9qkJOjD9UwgMd3MOLGfaqstYwsUrMne0YmdbVcLsptksuvIEW12-jayYJncKiJfRcX7nwE27LUpTqNPt9LArTe6ylRRKDvBiB5MGAi6Ox0nYxDvfMse5yVzCozvqtikDkDDzRDovy1qquGcI1PaTA=>.

Call for Speakers -- Deadline Extended!

Looking to present at this year's conference? We've extended the deadline to December 30, 2013, so complete one Speaker Proposal form per proposed session and email them to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Download the form today!<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001NlbHgDCO19lH-IbWfNygRo09JbD2jhvFXYGdA28Ey5A1fPTgsNrsmNh8MZo6ugMt7jBsNShk2PUaJLnJbg1d7WUalNCpUs6_1kLEOLDHosq6RudPRlrcMREAp4Eldym5dcpm7ruu8RP63uC8uJt5PDyJgeAmeqy5uF2dtkbu8gk=>

Call for Abstracts for Poster Presentation

Show of your research to colleagues from around the state! Be a part of NYSDA's 2014 Poster Session.

To reserve your spot in the Poster Session on April 25, 2014, download the 2014 Abstracts for Poster Session form<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001NlbHgDCO19n6NnE5N8_BpIZ0uROZAiRR34YTSLMcdKZEOqwNhsGvg7oUixtRorgqnwVZakUvFdPt4RsN3xg_kvBFwPWkMANDn7gs82ZnVRbudg6UFgUmZyuW7adODpiY_QhADgl_YLp4BvrxEmbeZgPJUN74ZZQApWlWLQI2Fow2z-Ndn5_wWthmWOkUCX1VoihR455l_dMQrJXgoJe9Rt7KkegZSfwOLemFH_d1NIA=> and email it to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Act fast -- the deadline is March 1st!

About New York State Dietetic Association

The New York State Dietetic Association (NYSDA) is one of the largest groups of nutrition professionals in New York State. With more than 5,700 members, NYSDA provides credible nutrition information to the citizenry of New York and educational and legislative support to the field. Our membership is made up of nutrition professionals who work and/or live in New York State.

 Contact: Vicki Charbonneau, Conference Planner
136 Everett Road, Albany, NY 12205

[http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/SafeUnsubscribe_Footer_Logo_New.png]<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001qie9IeSPzo6PmC-lf5pXOQDNVPDSpVix&t=001W2fOT0cL4rYUVPPv2c3Trg%3D%3D&llr=zm7o69dab>         [http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/CC_Footer_Logo_New.png] <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?pn=adgcommunications&cc=press03>
 | Privacy Policy<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.

New York State Dietetic Association | 136 Everett Road | Albany | NY | 12205