Obesity Prevention in Early Care and Education News Blast:

We’re happy to share with you the December Edition of the 2013 Obesity Prevention in Early Care and Education News Blast. See the attached News Blast for an ECE Federal Highlight, recent news, and research from the early care and education field. We are excited to announce our new email address. From now on ECE Newsblasts, Networking call information and listserv postings will come from our new mailbox at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  If you have comments, suggestions for the news blast or questions, please let us know at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Early Care and Education Networking Call: Wednesday! The next CDC/DNPAO monthly Early Care and Education Networking Teleconference call will take place on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 (3-4 pm EST). This call will feature an update from states about the progress they’ve made this year with respect to obesity prevention in the ECE setting.

NOTE: The call in number for the call is:  1-877-718-2565 and the Passcode is 67363979.
We look forward to speaking to everyone tomorrow!
Thanks!

Carrie and Ashton

Carrie Dooyema MSN, MPH, RN
Behavioral Scientist
Obesity Prevention and Control Branch
CDC Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity
Phone: 770 488 5039

Ashton Potter Wright, DrPH
Obesity Prevention and Control Branch (OPCB)
Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity (DNPAO)
National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Office: 770-488-6516