Please see attached.

From: Eisenman, David [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 2:15 PM
To: 'Krasna, Heather'; [log in to unmask]; 'Pat Eaton'; Attiqa Mirza
Subject: Position notice Hurricane Sandy and Recovery Partnerships Project.docx

Thank you all for posting our RAND job opening.  We have revised it and ask that you repost this version and take down the prior version. Please note: 1. We are only accepting applications from currently enrolled graduate students.

2. Applications must be received by December 16, 2013 to be considered. You can take down the notice after that date.

Thank You,

David Eisenman MD

IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.