Job Opening for a Program Manager for NYCRx

NYCRx is a small non-profit that works to improve access to prescription medications for the medically underserved. We do this mainly through work with community health centers and other safety-net providers. We're growing and looking for a Program Manager to help with our expanding workload. NYCRx is an all-hands-on-deck workplace where there will be exposure to a wide variety of tasks and projects. Our size also means you can learn about the operations side of a 501c3.

Sarah Sheffield, MPA
Executive Director - NYCRx
2090 Adam Clayton-Powell Jr. Blvd. 5th Fl.
New York, NY 10027
Tel - 646-498-3986
Fax - 212-531-2264

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);