Taste Buds Kitchen is looking for Spring Teaching Assistants!  Internships available.

Love kids and cooking/baking?! Taste Buds Kitchen is for you! Apply today for a volunteer Teaching Assistant opportunity in one of our weekly classes/events this School Year. Classes are held on weekday afternoons, weekends and weekday evenings (our adult classes). Stipends are available for weekend and evening events. To apply for any of these teaching assistant positions, visit our website get involved<http://tastebudskitchen.com/about-us/volunteer/> link and apply. Interviews will be held at Taste Buds Kitchen, located at 109 W 27th St on the 10th Floor. We look forward to meeting you!

We are holding a group interview on Wednesday, January 15th at 5pm.  Please bring 2 copies of your resume and your weekly availability.

Thank you!

Nicole Bassis
Team Manager
Executive Chef

[cid:171325CB-1490-49F9-8044-F1E9906394BA]
<http://www.tastebudskitchen.com/>
<http://www.tastebudskitchen.com/>