Please see attached.

From: Boyle, Sue [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2014 3:35 PM
To: Kenneth Lyttle; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Boyle, Sue
Subject: FEGS Job Opportunity

We are conducting a search for a Business/Budget Analyst and seek your help in making your students, alumni and colleagues aware of our outstanding organization and this excellent career opportunity.

Our WeCARE program is a specialized welfare-to-work program serving individuals with disabilities who are receiving or applying for public assistance. Services include comprehensive medical, social and vocational assessment, wellness, vocational rehabilitation, employment and job placement.

A description of the position we are seeking to fill is included in the attachment.

Resumes should be forwarded for immediate consideration to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks so much for your assistance in getting the word out and stay warm,
Sue Boyle
Sr. Recruiter/Special Projects Coordinator
As agent for FEGS Health & Human Services

Sue Boyle
Sr. Recruiter/Special Projects Coordinator
HR Dynamics, Inc. | 315 Hudson Street | Fourth Floor |
New York, New York 10013
Direct: 212-366-8428| Fax: 366-8555
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.hrdynamicsnyc.com<http://www.hrdynamicsnyc.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg@01CF2352.480BB150]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-York-NY/HR-Dynamics-Inc/153891764641417>  [cid:image003.jpg@01CF2352.480BB150] <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/hr-dynamics>   [cid:image004.jpg@01CF2352.480BB150] <http://twitter.com/HRDynamicsNYC>

The information contained in this message and its attachments, if any, is confidential information intended only for the use of the intended recipient.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and/or the attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone, and permanently delete the original message and attachments and destroy any printouts thereof.