-----------

The New York Times |

Nutrition

Compiled: February 27, 2014 12:10:35 AM

New F.D.A. Nutrition Labels Would Make ‘Serving Sizes’ Reflect Actual Servings

The Food and Drug Administration will propose major changes to nutrition labels on food packages, including more prominent calorie counts and the adjustment of some portion sizes.

FOLLOW US: Facebook Facebook | @NYTimes
Get unlimited access to NYTimes.com and our apps. Subscribe »
NYT
Access The New York Times from anywhere with our suite of apps:
Android | iPad® | iPhone® | All
Copyright 2012 | The New York Times Company |NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018