City Harvest and Cornell University's Food & Brand Lab are researching Supermarkets and Produce Purchasing across all of NYC's 5 boroughs.

We are entering the final phase of the study and need dedicated Volunteer Researchers to join the 30 Grad-student level and industry professional volunteers already signed up.

Volunteer Researchers will observe and document consumer behavior for the next 3-4 months. It is a unique research opportunity in that they will both act as an observer and interview customers.

We are happy to develop a customized internship or independent study for more hours. Please forward this to your students or anyone who would be interested in participating!

Rache Brand & Michelle Gallo
Project Manager & Volunteer Coordinator for the Supermarket Study
A research project in support of the City Harvest Healthy Neighborhoods Initiative

Rache's Phone: (443) 226-9143   Michelle's Phone: 646-404-2952