Pl see message below and get in touch with Shannon if interested.

From: Shannon Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 9:57 PM
To: Shannon Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Opportunity for Dietetic Students

Hello!

My name is Shannon Lloyd, and I am a senior Human Nutrition, Foods, and Exercise major with a concentration in Dietetics at Virginia Tech. Throughout my time as an undergraduate I have worked as an advocate for eating disorder recovery, and the important role a Registered Dietitian plays as part of an individual’s recovery team. This passion has led me to hold the position of Student Liaison of the International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians (IFEDD) under the leadership of Registered Dietitian, Jessica Setnick.

It is my goal to help other future RDNs gain experiences in the field and to discover another opportunity for their future in the nutrition field. I have attached a letter and student brochure in the hopes that you will help me to connect with your students in order to offer them an exciting opportunity to become involved in IFEDD and begin networking with professionals across the country. If you would be willing to send the attached letter/brochure to your students I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

--
Shannon Lloyd
Virginia Tech c/o 2014