Heidrick & Struggles (retained executive search firm) has an immediate opening in our Boston office. We need a project manager for our team -- s/he will help schedule interviews, update reports, manage travel, conduct research, etc. The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years of relevant experience, very strong attention to detail & work at a very quick pace. There is a strong career path for someone who does this role successfully for a year or two. I'd be happy to answer any questions or send the job spec.

Julia Ericksen