Assistant Account Executive

We're a small web and application development firm in growth mode! Our clients are startups, non-profits, financial services companies and SMB's.

This is a position where you'll learn the ropes of successful business development practices and start to build your personal network.

What you'll need to be successful:
 1) "Ready to tackle the world" attitude
2) Confidence meeting new people and leveraging contacts
3) Excellent communication skills
4) Speed. Speed. Speed.
5) Ability to drop in on frequent events
6) A Love of technology.

$27,500 base salary + commissions + health insurance & unlimited metrocard.

Please review our website nycdevshop.com<http://nycdevshop.com> and provide us with a cover letter specifically talking about your background and fit for this position, along with your resume and top three greatest accomplishments.

  *   Compensation: $27,500 base salary + commissions + health insurance & unlimited metrocard
  *   Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  *   do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

Click here to apply: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/mar/4311383343.html