Please see attached.

From: Liz Gipson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:17 PM
To: Attiqa Mirza
Subject: National Institute for Reproductive Health Internship Opportunities

Dear Attiqa Mirza,

Terysia Browne passed along your contact info as the best person to reached out with an internship position. My name is Liz Gipson and I’m the Administrator at the National Institute of Reproductive Health and NARAL Pro-Choice NY.

We have two summer internship positions available in our TORCH program working with health education and teens. Attached please find the job description and application information. Could you pass this information on to any interested students or recent graduates?

Thank you,

Liz Gipson

Liz Gipson

Office Administrator

NARAL Pro-Choice New York / National Institute for Reproductive Health

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);