/arlene spark
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: March 11, 2014 at 12:29:24 PM EDT
To: Abridged Recipients <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [NYCNEN] Abridged summary of [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

  Today's Topic Summary

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/nycnen/topics

  *   Seeking Spanish-Speaking Nutrition Volunteer in Harlem, NY [1 Update]
  *   Spring/Summer Opportunities With GrowNYC's Greenmarket Youth Education Program [1 Update]

 Seeking Spanish-Speaking Nutrition Volunteer in Harlem, NY<http://groups.google.com/group/nycnen/t/d61b5a0bcae7e9f7>

NYCNEN Admin <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> Mar 10 06:17PM -0700

We are looking for someone to fill a full-time salaried position as
Nutrition Education Coordinator for our program in West Harlem. More
information about the position can be found here: ...more<http://groups.google.com/group/nycnen/msg/1e85ad873368a294>

Back to top

 Spring/Summer Opportunities With GrowNYC's Greenmarket Youth Education Program<http://groups.google.com/group/nycnen/t/7183bca624eab6f1>

Samantha Hill <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> Mar 10 06:03PM

Greetings Everyone,

Greenmarket Youth Education<http://www.grownyc.org/greenmarket/education> is seeking outgoing and enthusiastic individuals interested in local food, sustainable agriculture, ...more<http://groups.google.com/group/nycnen/msg/66aaa865a45fd41c>

Back to top