Thank You!

The Forum at HSPH team thanks all of our valued subscribers who gave such tremendous feedback during our recent survey. We will use the results to help provide you with the most useful and compelling content possible.

_________________

Watch On Demand

 Battling Drug-Resistant Superbugs

Living Longer and Happier Lives

Event Alert

Watch the Live Webcast

SUGAR, SALT & SUPPLEMENTS:

Sorting the Science

Presented in Collaboration with The Huffington Post

Monday, March 17, 2014
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM ET

Watch at  ForumHSPH.org

E-mail your questions any time before or during the live webcast to

Or, join the live chat, which will begin shortly before the panel discussion.

EXPERT PARTICIPANTS

Dariush Mozaffarian, Associate Professor in the Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, and Associate Professor in the Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health

JoAnn Manson, Chief, Division of Preventive Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, and Professor in the Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health

Frank Hu, Professor of Nutrition and Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, and Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Channing Lab, Brigham and Women's Hospital

MODERATOR

Amanda Chan, Senior Editor, Health News, The Huffington Post

We'll also be live-tweeting from @ForumHSPH. Tweet your questions and comments using the hash tag #forumhsph.

About The Forum at Harvard School of Public Health

Through in-person events paired with state-of-the-art interactive webcasting, The Forum at Harvard School of Public Health brings together the best-informed and most influential scientists, policymakers, and practitioners to address worldwide health problems that require immediate decisions and practical solutions.

Forward email

| Instant removal with | Privacy Policy.

The Forum/Harvard School of Public Health | HSPH | Building 1, Room 1408 | 677 Huntington Ave. | Boston | MA | 02138