African Services Committee seeks a nutrition education coordinator to oversee and implement its food pantry and nutrition health education program in West Harlem. ...

African Services Committee seeks a nutrition education coordinator to oversee and implement its food pantry and nutrition health education program in West Harlem. We have a strong preference for a Spanish speaker. More information about the position and applications can be found here: http://www.idealist.org/view/job/fbG4h2HfmH8d/

Melissa Ip

Community Nutrition Educator

African Services Committee

429 West 127th St.

New York, NY 10027

www.africanservices.org

Arlene Spark, EdD, RD, FADA, FACN

Professor

MPH and DPH Advisor

CUNY School of Public Health

Hunter College and The CUNY Graduate Center

2180 Third Avenue (room 609)

The MPH in Public Health Nutrition at Hunter

The DPH at the Graduate Center  NB: nutrition specialization

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from our listserv, NFS-L:
Click here: LISTSERV 16.0 - Subscribe or Unsubscribe to the NFS-L List