I want to share with you an opportunity for dietetic students at Hunter College CUNY to win registration to FNCE 2014. The International Food Information Council Foundation is hosting a video contest for National Nutrition Month asking participants to answer the question, "How do you enjoy the taste of eating right?" in 60 seconds or less. You are welcome to pass this opportunity along to your dietetic students who are interested in attending FNCE this year. Click here to find a flyer which can be handed out at your next student dietetic association meeting. More information can be found on our website FoodInsight.org or our Facebook page.

If you have any questions about the contest or the IFIC Foundation, I would be happy to answer them for you (
[log in to unmask]). Wishing you a happy and healthy National Nutrition Month!

Sincerely,

Jason Pelzel

Jason Pelzel, MPH, RD

Program Manager

International Food Information Council Foundation