If you are an RD sports nutritionist interested in the situation described below,  please get in touch with my Brooklyn College colleague at the cc above.  /as

A friend from my gym owns a concierge fitness company (weights, martial arts, yoga, etc. etc) and is looking to expand his business virtually. His vision is that he would make nutrition services available for prospective clients. He asked me if I had any contacts with really good sports nutritionists. I told him that I did not, but that I had a good sense of who might.