Please take a moment to vote and support our two finalists in the National Student Initiative Entrepreneurship Competition. Stephanie and Leon are both Cooperman Scholars, and will be presenting their final pitch in DC for a $25,000 prize!

________________________________
From: Stephanie Ahwireng [[log in to unmask]]
Subject: $25,000 Business Competition

Hi,

I, Stephanie Ahwireng and Leon Bodden, are excited that our ScholarshipU business pitch is in the semi-finals of the National Student Initiative Entrepreneurship Competition!(pitch below) We're competing for $25,000 to fund ScholarshipU. You can be a part of the excitement by voting for ScholarshipU.

You can vote for us in 2 ways:

Send a blank email to: [log in to unmask]
With the Subject line: Vote for: ScholarshipU

or

visit: http://www.nationalstudentinitiative.org/#!entrepreneur-fest-2/cpwe and click Vote ScholarshipU

ScholarshipU will narrow the scholarship search and improve students’ chances of winning through an online scholarship directory that lists scholarships sorted by school and discipline area. Other scholarship websites advertise highly competitive national scholarships with an applicant pool of thousands. A central website with subdomains for each major and field’s scholarships will focus the scholarship search.

Feel free to share, Thank You!

Stephanie Ahwireng and Leon Bodden