Girard Gibbs is a national litigation firm representing plaintiffs in class and collective actions in state and federal courts, and in arbitration matters worldwide. The firm serves individuals, institutions and business clients in cases involving securities, antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, and employment laws.

We are seeking an enterprising and energetic Marketing Coordinator to support the firm’s practice areas.

The ideal candidate will be an innovative, strategic self-starter who is tech savvy and resourceful.  Personal characteristics should emphasize self-motivation, confidence, flexibility and assertiveness.  This is an opportunity for the right person to become a crucial team player in a busy law practice.

Qualifications:

        Bachelor's degree

        1-3 years of related experience in a professional setting

        Strong quantitative skills and analytic abilities

        Exceptional time management skills – able to juggle conflicting deadlines and multitask

        Exceptional communication skills and self-discipline (this position requires quite a bit of independence)

        Proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop

        Familiarity with HTML, WordPress

Please provide your resume with a cover letter explaining what qualities you can bring to the position to  [log in to unmask].

Feel free to also contact me with questions or for an introduction. I can also be reached at [log in to unmask].