The next Marketing EDGE Student Career Forum at the ClickZ Digital Marketing Conference is bound to be fun and educational – we have senior executives from Google and AOL on the morning career panel form 8am-9am, and have lined up marketing and HR leaders to provide 1x1 resume review sessions from 12:30pm-1:30pm

The ClickZ Digital Marketing Conference’s keynote speaker is Randi Zuckerberg, and the conference includes interesting sessions such as:

Next Generation Targeted Social Advertising: Leveraging New Ad Formats & Platforms:  Social advertising campaigns are no longer just about having the best content, but also about having the best placement and getting a positive return from Facebook advertising efforts.  This session will explore themes, trends, and content strategies for social advertising. You will learn how to:  Leverage Facebook advertising to get increased visibility and target the right audience; Capitalize on social marketing opportunities; and engage with customers, broaden brand awareness, and encourage direct response. Use social platforms to build community, improve brand lift and conversion rates, mobilize followers, and generate revenue.  The presenters are:  Jay Hawkinson, Senior Vice President, Emerging Products, SIM Partners and Paul Langtry, Senior Manager for Advertising Solutions, Adobe

Sign-up is easy:  http://www.marketingedge.org/events/student-career-forum/clickz-conferenceThe deadline to register is March 23rd, or when the program fills.

We are excited to provide marketing events that are intended to augment what your students are learning in the classroom.  Please email or call me with any questions 212-790-1431.  We hope to see you at the conference.

Best,

Terri

Terri Herschlag | Program Manager, Career Services| Marketing EDGE | o. 212.790.1431| e. [log in to unmask]

mEDGE_fulllogo_color_Final

STUDENTS:  NEXT CAREER FORUM APRIL 1ST @ CLICKZLIVE DIGITAL MARKETING CONFERENCE,NYC.  REGISTER NOW

Students and Employers – register on our job board and learn more about our summer internship program and Next Generation Leaders program.