[cid:image002.jpg@01CF2F20.9DB334A0]

[cid:image004.jpg@01CF2F20.9DB334A0]

Social Intrapreneurship:
Keeping Your Day Job and Finding Meaning in Your Work

Tuesday, March 11, 2014
4:30 pm
Roosevelt House

Please join us for the next conversation in our popular Aspen at Roosevelt House discussion series, as we welcome three of Aspen's First Mover Fellows - "social intrapreneurs" in the forefront of imagining and implementing innovative ways in which for-profit businesses are integrating awareness of social and environmental impacts into their core strategic priorities, and into new products, services and management practices. The conversation explores the challenges and triumphs in corporate leadership that seeks to be a platform for tackling some of our most challenging social and environmental problems - and a powerful force for positive change.

Panelists:

*        Dawn Baker, Director, Corporate Strategy Development, Dow Chemical

*        Manoj Fenelon, Director of Foresight, Global Beverage Group, PepsiCo Inc.

*        John Renehan, Power and Water Strategic Initiatives Manager, GE

*        Moderated by Heidi Moore, U.S. Finance and Economic Editor, The Guardian

RSVP to: Jen Kalaidis, Public Policy Program Assistant, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>