Please see attached flyer.

________________________________
From: EMMA.TSUI
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 1:16 PM
To: Stacey b Plichta; Betty Wolder Levin; Diane Brows; Lea Dias; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Cc: DONNA COVINGTONHARGROVE; MARY.HUYNH; ANDREW.MAROKO
Subject: "Where Does it Hurt?": A Presentation on GIS and Public Health at Lehman (3/26)
Hi all,

I'm writing in hopes that you can help us promote an exciting event we're doing on GIS and Public Health at Lehman on Wednesday evening, March 26th. The event will take place 6:30-8pm in the Music Building, room 330. Those not familiar with Lehman's campus can use this campus map to help locate the Music Building: http://www.lehman.edu/about/campus-map.php.

The attached flyer provides more details and there will be light refreshments. Anyone with questions can also contact Donna Covington-Hargrove (347-577-4059, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

This is on the CUNY SPH calendar, but we want to make sure that as many people at the school know about it as possible. If you can forward this information and flyer to your students, faculty, and staff, we'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks very much!
Emma

Emma K. Tsui, PhD, MPH
Assistant Professor, MPH Program
Department of Health Sciences, Lehman College
City University of New York School of Public Health
Gillet 422D
347-577-4038