I’m an administrator of a 200-bed skilled nursing facility in the Riverdale section of the Bronx.  We are currently hiring for a part-time or per diem RD for about 20 hours a week.  The hourly rate is negotiable and due to the # of hours needed, there are no insurance benefits offered.  While we would prefer someone during normal business hours, the hours are 100% flexible (evenings and weekends are fine, and can even change from week to week). For more information or to apply, please contact
Adam Geller, LNHA
Administrator
Park Gardens Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
6585 Broadway
Riverdale, NY 10471
(718) 549-2200  ext. 208
=