The GNYDA is looking for a Student Committee Chair for 2014-15

The Greater New York Dietetic Association (www.gnyda.org) is the professional association of registered dietitians, dietetic technicians- registered, and dietetics students in the New York City area.  Throughout the year, we hold networking events. continuing education sessions, and public policy activities.  We are currently looking for a new Student Committee Chair for our next programming year (June 2014-May 2015).

The Student Committee Chair is responsible for planning and executing student events for the GNYDA, including our popular Dietetic Internship Fair held every fall.  The Chair also has to attend GNYDA Board of Directors meetings held about once per month on weekday evenings (the dates for which are determined on a month-by-month basis).

The candidates must be current students for the upcoming academic year (undergraduate or graduate), GNYDA members, and Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics members.

If you're interested, please send the following to GNYDA President Matt Nulty by May 15th:

E-mail: [log in to unmask]; Subject: GNYDA Student Committee Chair Candidate

Thank you!

Matthew Nulty, MPH, RD, CDN

GNYDA President