Please see attached.

From: Aisha Alvarez [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 8:56 AM
Subject: Fwd: ICare4Autism International Conference

Good Morning,

You are being invited to attend this year's ICare4Autism International Conference! This 3-day Autism conference will take place in NYC on June 30th-July 2nd. It will feature a roster of esteemed speakers, including scientists, researchers, and business professionals. We hope your school will join us for one or all 3 days. These are the themes for the 3 days:

Day 1 - Global Autism Workforce Initiative
Dedicated to developing and promoting Autism Workforce Programs

Day 2 - Scientific Advances, Novel Drug Development Efforts, and Biomedical Perspectives
Presentations on current medical research, novel drug development efforts, and best practices

Day 3 – Technology and the Road to Opportunity
Presentations on current research, standards, best practices and cutting edge technology being used for autism treatments and educational plans

For the list of speakers, event details, and tickets, please click here. If you have a group of 5 or more people who are interested, please let me know so I can give you the best group discount.

We would greatly appreciate it if you spread the word about this conference – I can email you a printable flyer with a promo code specifically for your university! We hope to have you join us! Please let me know if you have any questions and how we can get a group from your university registered.

Thank you,

Aisha Alvarez

Conference Staff Respondent

Conferences Division