From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, April 14, 2014 at 3:06 PM
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Sheraton

Khursheed, I trust that all’s well with you.

The local chapter of Association of Healthcare Foodservice (AHF) is holding its Annual Seminar on May 9th.  I am the in-coming President.

We would love to attract a broader audience so I would appreciate it if you can you post the attached brochure at Hunter. Some of your students may be interested.

Thanks,

Veronica McLymont, PhD, RD, CDN

Director of Food and Nutrition Services

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center