Please see below.

From: Kelley Robinson <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Monday, April 28, 2014 2:29 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: JOBS: Youth Organizing at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA)

Hey Friends & Colleagues!

My team, Youth & Campus Organizing, at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), is hiring for two positions -- a National Campus Organizer and a Youth Conference Planner (Temp)! These are a great opportunities to work with a fantastic team to continue to fight the good fight for reproductive freedom!

For more information and to apply -- check out the links below. Please forward to your networks and send awesome prospects my way!

National Campus Organizer:
https://plannedparenthoodext.hire.com/viewjob.html?optlink-view=view-104523&ERFormID=newjoblist&ERFormCode=any

Youth Conference Planner (Temporary):
https://plannedparenthoodext.hire.com/viewjob.html?erjob=104638

**Apologies for any cross-posting!

Thanks!
-Kelley

--

Kelley Robinson

Assistant Director

Planned Parenthood Generation

Planned Parenthood Generation Action

P: 202.973.4859<tel:202.973.4859>

C: 202.308.5387<tel:202.308.5387>

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.