Please join us for the following webinar:

Findings from Focus Groups of Mothers on Food and Beverage Marketing to Children

June 11th, 2:00-3:00 pm EDT

The Food Marketing Workgroup

The Center for Science in the Public Interest worked with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to contract with a communications firm, KRC Research, to conduct focus groups with moms about food and beverage marketing to children.  We held eight focus groups across four cities (Philadelphia, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Phoenix).  The focus groups explored general attitudes, tested messages and facts, and surveyed what actions moms were willing to take to address unhealthy food marketing to children.

The webinar will share the focus group results and discuss how to better mobilize parents around the issue.  If you would like a copy of the focus group report, please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Moderator: Margo Wootan, DSc, Director of Nutrition Policy, Center for Science in the Public Interest

Speaker: Anita Sharma, MPA, Vice President, KRC Research

Register here:
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/558301343

Jennifer Eder, MPH
Nutrition Policy Coordinator