Please see attached.

________________________________
From: Thuy Nguyen [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 10:24 PM
To: Diane Brows; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Public Health Intern in Community Health and/or Nutrition
Hi Diane and Velvet,

I was a public health student at Hunter College a few years back and I remember you sometimes send out internship opportunities to current grad students or recent graduates. I have two internship opportunities available, I was wondering if you could send these opportunities to your public health student listserv?

If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 212-665-2600x306.

Thank you so much for your help!

Thuy

Thuy Nguyen, MPH

Thrive! Program Coordinator